10 months ago
Digital Marketing Analyst, Cardiff, £35,000
Yolk are searching for an ambitious, Digital Analyst headquartered in South Wales.
Are you passionate about digital data reporting? Are you experienced in creating and maintaining complex dashboards for a range of stakeholders? Do you love translating your findings and insights into forward thinking business plans? Are you ready to level up and represent the digital team of one of the largest building societies in the UK? I need you!
I am looking for a digital analyst with at least two years of management experience in a commercial focussed role. You will also represent the Digital team in the development of long term data solutions at enterprise level and be a stakeholder of this area.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working in a large organisation, responsible for providing analysis and insight of commercial acquisition and conversion journeys using quantitative and qualitative tools and implementing strategies in areas of improvement.
Your role will also include:
- Using Digital Data to identify trends, incidents and opportunities through dashboards and commentary for key stakeholders
- Identifying and collaborating with the Data team to design and implement solutions for inclusion of digital data within the wider data strategy of the business
- Collaborating with stakeholders to raise awareness of digital data and it’s application, informing wider business on opportunities and learnings
- Influencing stakeholders in fast paced environment, delivering training and insight
- Considering longer term data requirements and be a key stakeholder in the development of the Single Customer View, feeding into data architecture and liaising across the business
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Highly analytical, identifying trends and changes in data and utilising web analytic data to identify reasons behind anomalies
- Highly experienced in reporting digital acquisition, conversion and optimisation data in a commercial environment
- Good commercial understanding with an ability to utilise a variety of data sources from across the business including quantitative data
- Strong collaborative working, preferably within Agile developments and/or working with Conversion Optimisation specialists
- Strong awareness of digital marketing activities
- Able to turn complex technical data into outputs for non-technical audiences
- Experience in financial services
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Great working environment with a strong family feel
- plenty of opportunities for development and growth,
- Generous package including pension, free life assurance cover, critical illness protection and private healthcare.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV.
We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.