£36237 per annum
02921 673 757
3 days ago
11 November 2021
3 month assignment 21 hours a week
£36 237 pro rata
Yolk is a recruiting partner for a large Trade Union and professional body which represents and campaigns for its members, influences policy and practice and represents the interests of its members. Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit are working with them on a campaign to fill a permanent vacancy for a Digital Marketing & Communications Officer
What you’ll be doing as a Digital Marketing & Communications Officer
- As Digital Marketing and Communications Officer, you’ll use your experience and skills to develop and implement a digital marketing and communications plan to engage the RCN Foundation’s supporters, beneficiaries and stakeholders in its work and mission. This will include email communications, social media activity, and supporting on a wide variety of marketing and communications projects. You'll liaise closely with the Foundation’s Grants and Impact team.
- This is a new and varied role which has been introduced to support the increasing communications activity across the RCN Foundation. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that all the RCN Foundation’s digital marketing and communications are delivered to a high standard, across a variety of platforms. This might be through managing the Foundation’s website content, creating original and re-purposed digital and social content, and using your creativity and digital knowledge to raise the visibility of the work of the Foundation.
- A key part of what you do will be to suggest and implement new and innovative approaches to our digital and social communications to engage a wide variety of audiences and increase the visibility of the work of the Foundation. This is an area of growth for the Foundation, and you’ll play a key role in ensuring its success.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Bringing with you strong experience of delivering successful digital marketing campaigns. You’ll have excellent communications skills, with a track record of producing persuasive and tailored content and copy for a variety of different target audiences.
- You’ll have a methodical approach and be driven to excel in your work. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment and supportive team that is committed to the highest levels of personal and team performance.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- IDM or CIM qualification, or equivalent experience
If you think this Digital Marketing & Communications Officer role is for you then apply online to Nikki Fisher at Yolk Recruitment
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.