£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + 25 days al + parking
25 days ago
08 June 2023
Digital Marketing Assistant
£25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Are you a passionate and naturally creative Digital Marketing Assistant with an interest in Interior Design or Textiles?
Do you have experience in creating engaging content for Social Media, web or print coupled with experience in other areas of Digital Marketing such as e mail campaign marketing and analytics?
If so then we'd like to hear from you!!
The team at Yolk Recruitment are proud to be partnered a very well-established business who are adding to their growing Digital Marketing team. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic team member with a huge amount of initiative and creative flair to focus on areas such as Ecommerce, Content Creation and Analytics.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Primarily, you will strive to maximise brand awareness to consumers through digital marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Email and Social campaigns.
- Supporting In the creation of successful digital marketing strategies using your ideas and knowledge of developing digital trends.
- Marketing Campaigns - helping to develop key marketing campaigns that support the outlined strategy.
- Liaising with creative agencies to develop creative solutions and deliver campaigns.
- Content Creation - create trend led, engaging and aesthetic content for specific marketing campaigns with a strong focus on trending methods.
- Social Media Campaigns - develop key organic and paid social campaigns to grow brand awareness and engagement with target audience.
- Social Commerce - support the launch and growth of social commerce.
- E-Commerce - maximising the growth of e-commerce sites utilising digital paid and organic methods. Continuously updating website content with engaging content and new products
- E-mail Marketing - developing brand aligned engaging content that is lifestyle focused, engaging. Growing this channel based on data.
- Working and developing relationships with key influencers to develop partnerships and collaborations that support the outlined strategy.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
We are looking for someone with creative flair, a passion for interiors and a 'can do' attitude.
- You'll be creative and design led whilst also analytical with data and good at technical tasks.
- You'll be sociable, team oriented, influential and a warm communicator who enjoys connecting with colleagues and customers face to face and through written communication.
- You'll be prompt and energetic with a keenness to keep things moving forward and followed through to completion.
- You'll be confident to take the lead, challenge the status quo, and make decisions t deliver results.
- You'll have a keen eye for detail and a constant keenness for development, growth and improvement.
This is a very broad and exciting role, perfect for someone with a good understanding of the digital marketing landscape and a keen interest in interior design, trends and styling.
The excellent benefits you'll receive in return:
- 4 pm Friday finish
- Hybrid working - 1 day working from home each week
- 25 days holiday p/a + paid bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Regular socials - you'll work as part of a close knit team
- You'll have the benefits of working an employee owned business
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.