Up to 28,000
19 days ago
05 September 2019
Are you a creative digital marketer looking for a next step in your career? Are you interested in developing, managing and analysing digital marketing campaigns? This role is challenging and varied, and gives you the opportunity to work closely with the Marketing Manager to implement the marketing strategy.
This is what you’ll be doing
Working alongside the Marketing Manager to create and implement the digital marketing strategy;
- Managing digital activities, including company website, SEO implementation, PPC, email marketing, and social media campaigns.
- Evaluating the company’s digital presence, keeping up to date with digital marketing trends and tools, to remain ahead of the competition.
- Analysing and reporting on company’s digital marketing performance, and suggesting methods of improvement where necessary.
- Evaluating the customer’s online journey to improve their online experience and increase conversion rates.
- A track record of successfully executing digital activities; including SEO, PPC, and social media.
- Knowledge and experience of using analytical tools, including Google Analytics.
- Up-to-date with the latest digital marketing tools and trends.
What You’ll Be Getting
You will receive 25 days annual leave, as well as bank holidays, a generous pension scheme, free parking, and a thriving social environment.
Being part of a growing company means you will be working in a fast-paced, ambitious and challenging environment, where you will be able to develop professionally.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Chloe Cottle-Watkins on CCottleWatkins@yolkrecruitment.com or 02921 673731.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.