£25,000 - £30,000
26 days ago
20 May 2021
Digital Marketing Executive
Newport (with remote working)
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimisation the online marketing strategy. This is the opportunity to work closely with the founder of the business on all things digital.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing. You will be well-versed in digital marketing. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to helpmarketing be at the forefront of the business.
· Assist in the marketing strategy to help build on relationships with the acquisition and retention of customers
· Create, distribute and report to ongoing social media presence on platforms including but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
· Launch and monitor online adverts through Google Ads and social media platforms to help generate leads and increase brand awareness
· Be actively involved in SEO best practices (keyword research, image optimisation, etc.)
· Prepare and distribute weekly newsletters to our email database
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website management
· Collaborate with external agencies (Design and PR) to create and distribute content
· Measure performance of digital marketing activities across web, email and social
Skills & Experience:
· Marketing qualification is desirable but not essential
· 2-3 years in similar role is essential
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
· Experience with social media platforms, Google Ads and email marketing
What you get in return:
Our client are offering a very competitive salary and good benefits, which include, generous holiday entitlement, remote working, free parking on-site plus the opportunity to own the digital arm of the business.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*