£25000 - £28000 per annum
21 days ago
20 August 2022
Newport Area - £25,000 - £28,000
Yolk Recruitment is working with a household company that has a major profile within the hospitality and corporate industries to join their South Wales team.
You will be a forward-thinking individual who can work within a fast paced ever changing environment. You will need to be an person who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and be on hand for the expert marketing team working at the corporation. A passion for creative content, the ability to manage multiple channels and the want to consistently develop through learning is essential.
This established cooperation has a vibrant history and has been expanding throughout the country since its beginning in the 80’s. The company has held someone of the biggest events in hospitality and continues to exhibit a range of exciting occasions.
Their commercial growth is consistently on going and they are therefore looking for an excellent marketing individual to join them on their expansive journey.
What you will be doing
- Updating, monitoring, creating assets and scheduling content over all social media platforms
- Maintaining content and layout for the website.
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Executive and Marketing Projects Manager ensuring all deadlines are achieved
- Scheduling and delivering online multichannel campaigns whilst liaising with the Head Of Marketing to identify any opportunities within the activity
- Overseeing digital strategy, carrying out research on digital trends and activity
- Attending all company events carrying out various marketing duties
- You will be responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual budgets in conjunction with the senior executive team
- Implementing changes to ensure continuous innovation and improvements are made within the department
- Excellent standard of written English and numeracy
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft
- Attention to detail and experience of following and developing proofing and sign off procedures
- A strong understanding and experience of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques used.
- A good knowledge of campaign deployment software such as message focus, Mailchimp, Dotmailer, basic HTML and CSS skills
- Awareness of SEO and PPC and the benefits of these digital marketing tools
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- An broad knowledge of marketing as a whole
- Discount with the company and their events
- Good pension scheme
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Office Parking