£32000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
17 days ago
09 December 2022
Digital Marketing Executive
Fully remote, with occasional travel to Newport
£32,000 - £34,000 + excellent benefits!
Are you a confident Marketeer with experience in managing PPC Campaigns with a substantial budget? Are you looking for a fast paced and varied role within a growing start up?
If so then we'd like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading Tech start up to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive. Your role will involve looking at innovative ways to attract new customers and deliver the company marketing strategy. You will work closely with the Commercial and Content Teams to develop and implement creative marketing campaigns.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Tracking core digital marketing KPIs
- Managing PPC Campaigns with a substantial budget
- Administrating AdWords and other paid social media.
- Raising awareness of the organisation through PR
- Generating backlinks
- Developing company's online presence to increase reach
- Working to maximise leads and conversions using digital marketing best practices
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- You'll have Google Adwords experience and preferably a qualification in this area
- You'll have experience in running PPC campaigns - preferably with up to £10,000 p/m budget
- You'll have experience in SEO and website management
- You'll preferably have experience in a B2B Marketing role of a similar nature
- You'll be familiar with SEO tools such as SEMrush
- You'll have comprehensive knowledge of google analytics
- You'll have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and be keen to work as part of a close knit team
Excellent benefits include:
- A starting salary of £32,000 - £34,000 per annum
- Share options
- Remote working
- Flexible hours (core hours are between 10.00 am and 4.30 pm)
- Excellent team and culture
- Professional training budget
- Strong work-life balance
- 28 days + Christmas to New Year shutdown
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.