Up to £35000.00 per annum + excellent benefits & hybrid working
over 1 year ago
Digital Marketing Executive
Cardiff/hybrid (2 days p/w in Cardiff office, 3 from home)
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Are you a data driven and commercially focused Digital Marketing Executive seeking a new opportunity with a growing professional services organisation? Do you have experience in using Google Analytics, CMS systems and e mail Marketing platforms?
If so, please read on!
Yolk Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading Financial Services organisation to hire a Digital Marketing Executive. Reporting in to the Digital Marketing and Analytics Manager, you'll take responsibility for providing appropriate campaign reporting related to Paid Media campaigns. You'll also manage the weekly and monthly digital marketing reports. This role would suit someone who is passionate about the Digital Marketing field and keen to continue in their personal development.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Working closely with the Digital, Website and Analytics Manager to execute the digital marketing campaigns across PPC, Display, Re-targeting and Affiliates.
- Ensuring that Media spend is optimised and that ROI is delivered.
- Working with the Digital, Website and Analytics Manager and Product Marketing Manager to implement the SEO strategy for the business.
- Supporting the Digital, Website and Analytics Manager in ensuring the wider marketing team and 3rd party agencies develop content with an SEO approach.
- Staying on top of the latest SEO trends providing recommendations to the Digital, Website and Analytics Manager, Head of Marketing and Head of UX regarding website developments.
- Supporting the Digital, Website and Analytics Manager and Head of UX with content updates to the website.
- Ensuring the website has the appropriate tracking and tagging in place to run meaningful campaigns, providing data on marketing performance and make recommendations.
- Managing the weekly and monthly digital marketing reports.
- Providing appropriate campaign reporting related to Paid Media campaigns.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role:
- You'll have an analytical mind coupled with a passion for delivering innovative solutions.
- Experience setting up, running and optimising Paid Media campaigns across a number of digital channels.
- You'll be well versed in Google Analytics.
- Experience in professional services or another legislated industry would be an advantage, however, is not essential.
- You'll have a sound understanding of digital best practice, including UX, SEO, digital channels.
The excellent benefits you'll receive in return:
- A starting salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office, 3 remote
- Annual salary review
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days with service
- Birthday off
- Pension Scheme matched up to 8%.
- Private Medical Insurance with BUPA - Single cover
- Holiday Trading Buy or sell up to 5 days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Retails discounts - vouchers and offers with a large number of retailers including discounts to gym membership
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.