22 days ago
27 November 2019
Digital Marketing Executive.
Are you a Digital Marketing expert looking for a new role in an established and ever-growing company?
My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team in Cardiff.
Environmental impact is extremely important to my client therefore you’d be working for a company that reflects their sustainable values. The company is also on track to be worth 1.5 billion dollars by 2025 so you’d be joining them at a really exciting time.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Plan process development critical to the launch of lead generation marketing activities
- Proactively review and mange website developments in order to improve conversion rates and user experience
- Coordinate both internal and external web development resources to produce project plans to support business development
- Work with the wider marketing team to develop and implement regular campaigns
The experience and skills you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in a similar role with sufficient knowledge of digital marketing
- Track record of increasing online traffic through paid search whist driving ROI
- Experience in using paid search to build campaigns that generate leads and sales
- Ability to create sales orientated and influential copy for all marketing activities
- Proficient numeracy skills and competency of Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with web analytic software (preferably Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with coordinating and working with third party agencies to deliver projects on time
The experience and skills that would be desirable
- Working for B2C companies that operate in multi-national markets
- Delivering marketing activities to non-English markets
This role will provide a Digital Marketing Executive with the opportunity to work for a growing, environmentally conscious company while developing their digital marketing skills in a collaborative environment.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please send all applications to Miriam at firstname.lastname@example.org