9 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive
Are you an ambitious, creative digital marketer, keen to develop yourself in a highly reputable company? My client, based in Bath, are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with 3 years’ experience to manage and maintain the company’s online presence, via social media, website and other digital platforms.
What you’ll be doing…
Working as the Digital Marketing Executive, you will sit within the wider marketing team, and have sole responsibility for the firm’s digital presence, through a variety of digital platforms.
- Website maintenance, including regular and extensive updates
- Social media management across multiple platforms, including influencer marketing
- Email marketing campaigns
- Creating engaging online content including blogs, graphics and videos
- Google analytics and SEO management
- Updating and maintaining brand product databases
What you’ll need to bring…
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Proficient in use of HTML / CSS and email platforms, including MailChimp
- Good understanding of digital marketing, with evidence of campaign results
What you’ll get in return…
Working in a brand new office building, you’ll sit in the wider marketing team and take sole responsibility for the digital marketing for the company. The atmosphere and work culture is warm and friendly. You will receive a competition pension scheme, an annual company bonus, and 23 days holiday per annum, as well as on-site parking.
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Chloe Cottle-Watkins on CCottleWatkins@yolkrecruitment.com or 02921 673731.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.