27000 - 35000
10 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive
£27,000 - £35,000
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of an exceptional marketing team based in South Wales. You will be an analytical and multi-channel digital marketer with a passion for analytics. This role will enable you to grow and develop under a fantastic Head of Marketing & Communications.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Effectively own and drive the development, continuous improvement and maintenance of the organisations websites.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase ranking and to continually work on the SEO of the multiple websites.
- Research (keyword planning), develop and implement PPC campaigns; maximise budget and ROI.
- Develop a distinct online presence on all social media channels; use of PPC as a tactic in content marketing strategies.
- Google Analytics and other software tools – monitor and report on the effectiveness of the digital marketing activities of the Group of companies.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in B2B digital marketing
- CIM qualification or membership (desirable)
- CRM experience
- Experience working with CMS
And this is what you’ll get in return
Workplace pension, a fantastic working environment, free parking and excellent career progression.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.