9 months ago
Are you a digital marketer with at least 18 months experience? Are you ready for the next step? I am looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious digital marketer who is hungry for the next challenge in their career.
The role is within a growing global business based just outside Cardiff. They have offices in the US, Europe and have rapid expansion plans. You will mostly be based in the Cardiff office with the opportunity to travel to conferences and events.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- You will receive comprehensive and industry leading training and continuous development
- Working on digital strategy alongside the senior marketing manager
- Managing social media platforms (writing content, posting, scheduling, growing and analysing)
- Managing the beautiful and recently relaunched website (content writing, analysis and reporting)
- Developing SEO and PPC strategies through organic and paid campaigns and managing external agencies when necessary
- Researching and perusing online media opportunities, including developments in social media, website, mobile, blogs, forums and more.
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on grammar and spelling
- Knowledge and experience in commercial digital marketing
- Ability to build excellent organic relationships and demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Ability to drive is essential
This is what you’ll get in return:
- Salary of up to £26,000
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Quarterly social events and working in a family style company
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Annual performance and salary review
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Emily Brewster on either email@example.com or 02921 673 731.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.