40000 - 55000
7 months ago
Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £55,000
Are you a Digital Marketing/Transformation expert who has experience of managing all things digital? If you’re forward thinking and passionate about digital this is an opportunity not to miss out on. You will be the driving force behind a new website and a critical part of improving the customer journey.
This is what you’ll be doing
- All digital channels existing and new in to impact the end customer
- Review of existing website, recommendations and execute plan to create a new website
- Build, create and execute of an app with help of external agencies
- Own all social media channels and KPIs associated
- Key stakeholder in digitisation of the customer journey across the business
- To provide strategic direction for the delivery of the organisations digital plan
- To act as ‘Digital’ to challenge all areas within the business to improve the quality and consistency of its interactions with customers via a digital approach
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of manging third parties/agencies
- Experience of developing and managing digital campaigns
- Experience in e-commerce (SEO/PPC/affiliate programmes)
- A background of working within financial services (desirable)
And this is what you’ll get in return
Free parking, excellent career progression, the opportunity to impact change sufficiently, a fantastic pension scheme, exceptional holiday allowance.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either email@example.com or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.