about 1 month ago
Digital Marketing Manager (12 month FTC)
£30,000 - £35,000
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be joining the Marketing Team in a small but dynamic business with ambitious goals. Working on a new project for the business you will be responsible for the digital marketing strategies for launch and beyond. You will develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies to drive traffic to company pages with the aim to grow a strong following and fan-base for the new brand.
- Involvement in launch marketing strategy for new project
- Developing and implementing SEO and PPC strategies
- Managing Google and Amazon ads
- Creating and managing link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Community Management across social media platforms
- Working with an external Graphic Designer and developing engaging online content including clickbait, forums, influencer marketing, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitoring and analysing content success
- Forecasting marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Managing email and social media marketing campaigns
- Driving traffic to company pages and social media platforms
- At least 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing/ Brand Marketing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven Experience and success with managing social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Editing skills
- Proven experience with: SEO, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office
- Proven experience of monitoring and analysing campaign success and ROI
An exceptional benefits package includes; 25 days holiday + BHs, flexible working, death in service, generous pension scheme and free parking.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 756.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*