£35,000 - £50,000
about 1 month ago
Digital Marketing Manager
Up to £50,000
This is an opportunity to help scale a business’s digital marketing arm of the business, you will join a small but dynamic marketing department and work very closely with the founder of the business. This dynamic SME are currently undergoing exponential growth and have big plans for the Marketing & Creative department.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the digital marketing strategy across the business.
• Develop and implement the digital marketing strategy, including research, campaigns and plans
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including website, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
• Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Owning and managing the digital marketing budget
Skills & Experience:
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMrush)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
What you get in return:
Our client are offering a very competitive salary and good benefits, which include, generous holiday entitlement, and the opportunity to scale the digital arm of the business.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*