£34,000 - £37,000
20 days ago
06 October 2021
Digital Marketing Manager
£34,000 - £37,000
This group invests in innovation and talent, allowing both individuals and its growing portfolio of companies the freedom to work to their very best efforts. They invest in superb companies that show exceptional promise, with the objective of turning them into world-leaders that provide great value for customers and great careers for its employees. The majority of the trading companies are in the construction, engineering and cutting-edge tech worlds, along with other mainstay economic sectors. Based in Pencoed, J35 of the M4, this group operates in the UK and internationally. The marketing team is led by a CIM Chartered Marketer and there will be exceptional opportunities to progress and develop your career through classic strategic marketing operations, paid for training and study.
· Working in conjunction with senior marketing personnel and marketing agencies, develop an integrated digital marketing strategy that is built into the overall marketing strategy and that ensures that all group companies receive the digital support they.
· Take the lead in developing and maintaining the new and dynamic website which will act as an initiator for investment activities and a major recruiting tool in south Wales. Manage and maintain the website and, using web analytics, report on metrics such as visitor statistics.
· Work with digital marketing agencies in the UK and USA as required.
· Take the lead in developing new websites for acquisitions as they join the group, and then maintain as needed.
· Increase the target audience interacting with the companies through social media.
· Develop a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of qualified and relevant internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
· Develop strategies to increase numbers of qualified and relevant visitors to the companies’ websites through high-ranking placements in organic search results and through PPC campaigns, alongside the key responsibility of managing all retained digital agencies.
· Marketing or business-related degree with CIM or IDM qualification
· Minimum two to three years’ digital marketing management
· Some experience of budget management
· Experience within a B2B organisation
· Agency management experience
· Effective project management skills and experience
· High level of commercial awareness
· Strong copywriting skills
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off
• Early finish on a Friday
• Company barbeques, parties and events
• 5% company pension
• Health insurance
• Private medical
• Free parking
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 756.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*