Up to £35,000
3 months ago
Are you an experience Digital Marketing Executive looking to take that step up to Manager role? Or perhaps you’re a Digital Marketing Manager searching for a new opportunity? My Cardiff based client are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to implement strategy across digital platforms, channels and campaigns to drive value and boost digital activity. Does this sound like something you could do?
What You’ll Be Doing
Liaising with the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing a Digital Strategy to ensure the maximisation of emerging trends, platform improvements and all digital opportunities.
- Develop impactful campaigns which add value to the strategic plan
- Monitor digital media use and make recommendations for improvements
- Keeping content up to date and relevant
- Lead on developing new websites for the business
- Liaise with the IT team to ensure continuous improvement of the digital platforms
- Monitor competitors’ digital marketing activity
What You’ll Need
- Team leading abilities, with experience managing a team and working in a dynamic marketing environment
- Experience of SEO, PPC and email effectiveness
- Experience using CMS
- Degree in a relevant subject
- IT Literate – confident using relevant software including Access, and Adobe software such as Photoshop and Dreamweaver
What You’ll Receive in Return
A competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, and the ability to work within and lead a dynamic marketing team. You will have the opportunity to drive forward the organisation’s digital activity and implement your strategy so it comes to life.
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Chloe Cottle-Watkins on CCottleWatkins@yolkrecruitment.com or 02921 673731.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.