3 months ago
Digital Marketing Trainer/Consultant
Yolk recruitment are currently looking to source Digital Marketers who wish to take more of an approach to training and sharing their skills with others. This is a very rare opportunity so interested candidates are urged to apply!
- Plan and deliver Apprenticeship programmes
- Plan and deliver workshops or ‘off-the job’ training sessions where necessary to provide effective teaching and learning opportunities
- Prepare and develop resources to support delivery
- Provide support, information and guidance to learners through a coaching model
- Knowledge of the principles of Social Media and key word optimisation
- Proficient in the techniques of constructing Social Media campaigns
- Knowledge of Imaging, video and website creation software/systems
- Proficient in CMS content creation an optimisation
- Understanding of the principles of mobile social media, advertising and promotion
- Excellent understanding of digital metrics and analytics
- Full driving license, willing to travel across South Wales.
- 32 days annual leave including 3 extra days over Christmas and a day off for your birthday
- Laptop/smart phone
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Free parking
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 756.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*