Digital Media Manager
Up to £34072.00 per annum
26 days ago
Digital Media Manager
Yolk Recruitment is excited to support a leading company in their search for a talented Digital Media Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced media professional to take ownership of the digital media strategy for this charity.
This individual should have experience working with the public sector and have experience dealing with stakeholders such as the NHS, social care, and academia.
This role is a on a 12-month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
What you will be doing as a Digital Media Manager:
A proven track record of managing and executing successful digital media campaigns across various platforms including social media, display, and search engine marketing. Strong experience in data analysis and using insights to inform media strategy and campaign optimisation.
- Work with the wider team and external suppliers on marketing collateral and asset production.
- Be able to fully understand bespoke targeting on various platforms.
- Understanding how to use mail chimp and or other systems - be able to coordinate direct mail coordination.
- Manage 2 large company websites.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure digital media campaigns are aligned with broader marketing and business goals.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital media strategy that aligns with the company's overall marketing goals and objectives.
What you will need as a Digital Media Manager:
- Strong experience in data analysis and using insights to inform media strategy and campaign optimisation.
- To have managed and executed digital media campaigns across multiple channels including social media, display, and search engine marketing.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of media professionals, providing guidance, support, and feedback to ensure success in their roles.
- Experience using mail chimp.
What you will get in return as a Digital Media Manager:
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Commitment to your ongoing professional development and training following successful completion of your probationary period.
If you think this one's for you
Please contact Izzy Richards at Yolk Recruitment on 07458160673 or
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work