£30000 - £55000 per annum
12 days ago
11 November 2021
As a Digital Solutions Consultant, this is what you’ll be doing
- Their Product & Innovation team build the technical solutions that enable internal teams to deliver industry-leading work.
- You will contribute to the suite of tech solutions that underpin their PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display, and strategy teams.
- Your role will be to plan, build, and maintain these tools
- Working closely with both internal and client-facing stakeholders you will identify and solve channel and client specific needs and pain points.
- Experience visualising data using DataStudio, custom dashboards, or any other modern data viz platform.
- Basic knowledge and experience using cloud platforms (GCP preferred).
- Experience scoping, building, and delivering automated tools and solutions.
- A concise and engaging communicator that can convey complex solutions to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Hand-on experience and familiarity with some form of digital marketing
- Salary up to £55,000
- Hybrid working, can work from their Cardiff/Brighton/London office
- Fully flexible working hours
- Matched pension up to 6%
- Study and Charity leave
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Victoria Sargent at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.