Up to £28000
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a forward thinking and ambitious individual to take resposibility for a companies digital systems.
Including but not limited to the customer website, mobile app, employee app, and website.
The role involves dealing with end-user queries, triaging issues, resolving issues when possible and raising bugs when not.
The role enables the team to provide excellent customer service to their customers and business users of their strategic systems, by effectively triaging and responding to issues, providing system and business process knowledge.
The Digital Support Lead reports to a Product Owner within the Digital team.
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Experience of User Acceptance Testing processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and Problem-Solving
- Experience of using a call logging system desirable
- Basic understanding of General Data Protection Regulations and experience of developing and maintaining a team environment where personal data is kept protected, confidential and secure