£25.67 - £33.90 per day
17 days ago
24 August 2022
6 months contract- One stage interview
£25.67 (PAYE) - £33.90 (Umbrella)
BPSS Clearance required
Yolk Recruitment have a new contract opportunity for a Digitalisation Quality Change Leader with one of the world’s most successful aerospace businesses.
As the Digitalisation Quality Change Leader, Lead and implement digitalisation changes within the Spacecraft Production Quality department. Be the focal point for Quality production for any digital initiative and digital tools implementation such as Non-Conformance Management, Manufacturing Execution system, 3D drawing, 360 camera, photogrammetry.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Master the new digital tools deployed across all areas of the satellite manufacture.
- Liaise with the IT department to ensure the new softwares are smoothly deployed and fit in with the end users: Build inspection team and the Quality engineers.
- Liaise and report to the QA improvement leader and QA managers to highlight risks and identify saving opportunities linked with digitalisation.
- Liaise with the quality team to identify and propose improvements of the tools or on the processes.
- Collecting feedback from end users (the quality team) and discussing that with the IT/development teams to identify what solutions to implement and what issues to be further escalated.
- Manage and perform training sessions “on the job” for the quality team.
The Experience you will bring to the Digitalisation Quality Change Leader role:
- Previous Quality based role experience.
- Organised, Practical, and logical in work approach.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of production quality processes (As Build as design report, non-conformance management, problem solving)
- Fast Learner and adapt to new software.
- Open to and seeks out feedback, using it to reflect on ways to improve.
- Dedicated to continuous learning and self-improvement.
- Enthusiastic to train people and actively listen to concerns and feedbacks.
- Ability to bring changes, convince and influence people at all levels of the organisation.
- £25.67 (Paye) - £33.90 (Umbrella) per hour.
- Monday to Friday working week.
- Ability to work more house on weekdays and weekends.
- A challenging environment where you will be given the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Possibility to have contract extended at the end of the period.
- Free parking.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.