£40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: Hybrid working,
17 days ago
19 December 2021
Yolk is working with one of Wales’s largest charities for unpaid carers to find a Director of Services.
This role will lead our services to unpaid carers and people with care and support needs. We are looking for a candidate who has experience managing a large team as well as having experience within the social care sector.
This organisations vision is that unpaid carers count and can access the help they need to live their lives. With flexible working hours and flexible working location this is a great organisation to be a part of.
What the Director of Services will be doing
This new and exciting role will be helping this organisation create a vision, transform how they work and take ownership for an entire service. They will also be:
- Responsible for developing evidenced based agile frontline services, ensuring they achieve outcomes that are set.
- Responsible for overall operational performance of the service
- Ensure services comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Oversee the delivery and monitoring and reporting of contracts
- Workforce planning and development
- Take overall responsibility for all aspects of customer care and safety,
What the Director of Services will bring to the team
- Experience or a strong understanding of the social care sector
- Demonstrable leadership experience and the ability to inspire others
- Experience of safeguarding
- Managing complex budgets
- Ability to develop and implement a clear vision
Here’s what the Director of Services get in return
- Salary: £40,000 to £46,000
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working and flexible working location
- Great organisation and working environmen
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work