13 days ago
16 October 2020
A Top Tier Legal 500 Law firm is looking for a motivated Property Litigation Solicitor (NQ-3PQE), to join their highly regarded Dispute Resolution department in their Kingsbridge office. This is a fantastic opportunity within a boutique South West practice that offers high quality city work and provides exceptional client care.
This is what you’ll be doing
- As a Dispute Resolution Solicitor, you will manage a varied caseload of predominately property litigation matters, including landlord and tenant, boundary disputes, property damage claims and contested leasehold renewals and enfranchisements.
- Grow your network of clients and build on your personal reputation in the field to progress your career
- Develop client relationships and consistently deliver on their expectation
- Consistently hit targets and manage time recording
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Solicitor or Legal Executive (NQ-3PQE)
- Broad experience within property litigation
- Effective communicator with a desire to network and promote the business
- Enthusiasm to be part of a close knit and energetic team
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- Personal Pension Plan
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Excellent career progression, with the opportunity to take a central role in the property litigation department
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.