7 months ago
A well-established and highly reputable law firm based in Newport are looking for an experienced litigation paralegal to join their growing Dispute Resolution team. You will be joining a top 10 ranked welsh law firm, working alongside experts in this field. Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for progression in their career as this firm offer training contracts or other additional training routes.
This is what you’ll be doing
- To handle your own caseload of Dispute Resolution matters and assist senior fee earners on more complex litigation cases
- Conduct legal research
- Liaise with the Legal Aid agency
- Work using a case management system
- Handle confidential information
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Paralegal experience within a litigation team
- LLB is essential, LPC is highly desirable
- Knowledge of the litigation process is essential
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good communication is essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress your career with CILEX or a training contract
- Regular team and firm wide social events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719 or email email@example.com.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.