8 months ago
Divisional SHE Manager
Do you have previous multi-site level SHE Management experience? Do you have a degree in Health and Safety Management? If so, please do read on as this could be the perfect next venture for you…
This is what you’ll be doing
I am looking to recruit a Divisional SHE Manager to manage the activities of all health and safety activities. You will ensure that all facilities have consistent procedural control of all activities relating to Health, Safety and Environmental control. You will maintain centralised document and reporting systems.
- Support divisional leaders in deployment of SHE responsibilities.
- Ensure the correct implementation of health and safety procedures.
- Carry out SHE audits across the division.
- Assist the division in development Risk Assessment, HAZOP and safe systems of work associated with their processes.
- To lead investigations, where necessary.
- Support sites in maintaining ISO standards.
- Extended periods of travel across Europe and to North America will be required.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Degree level health and safety management.
- Corporate membership of IOSH.
- Engineering qualification or equivalent experience.
- Previous multi-site level SHE Management experience will be advantageous.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Up to £61,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience.
- Pension- match contribution from 4%-10%
- Life assurance- 2x annual salary rising to 4x if you join the company pension.
- Free parking on all sites
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- An entitlement to full pay whilst of sick for a limited number of days (in addition to the statutory sick pay entitlement.
Please contact Jessica Harmer, and Engineering Specialist on email@example.com or on 02921673753.Are you up to the challenge? (Heading 4 no underline)
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.