Newcastle upon Tyne
£30 - £35 per hour
15 days ago
21 June 2023
Document Controller - £35 per hour inside ir35 - Remote working - 12 months - ASAP start - one stage virtual interview - Sector: Engineering / Green technology
Yolk Recruitment are on the look out for a document controller to work with a world leader in manufacturing and green technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a company push in the boundaries of green tech and have occasional travel to there Swedish sites.
The candidate would need to be available to start ASAP.
- Manage and maintain centralised Document Management System, including Controlled and Live Files, Libraries, Security Levels and Permissions, DMS development etc.
- Control documents, maintain accurate records, version control and file status.
- Manage incoming and outgoing transmittals between the cleint and Contractors / Suppliers
- Support routine team meetings (Minutes of Meetings, Action Logs etc.)
- Audit assistance when necessary to run through quality assurance, document control, protocols etc
- To assist the Project Management team in preparing the Document Management Plan and updating this throughout the project life cycle and ensuring alignment with EPCm contractor's own procedures
- To create and maintain the project Master Document Register (MDR)
- Control of documents issued to and received from EPCm contractor, supporting a coordinated response within the contractually agreed timeframe where appropriate.
- Provide effective management of contract documentation for contract administration purposes.
- To audit contractor files for compliance with required project documentation and escalate any deviations to Project Manager
- Support with preparation of SAP requisitions and invoice payments
- Assist in conducting the audits that are required by the Project, such as QA, document protocols and administrative procedures.
- Previous experience in a document controller role
- 4+ years' experience in a smiler role
- Experience dealing with project roles within a similar industry.
- Happy to work independently.
- Previously worked in a chemical or engineering sector
- Happy for occasional travel to Sweden