up to £22,000
over 1 year ago
Have you got a background within administration in a manufacturing or engineering environment? Are you looking for a new position within a global company? Then apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
Support the project manager within administration duties.
- Collate and manage all documents within a project as per customer format, procedure and requirements.
- Obtain necessary documents from appropriate departments e.g. drawings and company procedures.
- Create document transmittals to customers in order to achieve customer approval.
- Submit relevant documents to customers and amend the documents in line with customer feedback, until the customer is satisfied.
- Produce multiple and relevant documents for customers.
- Work with administrator on Quality Plans.
- Compile material test reports from in-house testing areas.
- ‘Flag up’ document issues associated with projects.
- Actively track and control project specific documents through ‘MDR’.
- Set up databases for documents and ensure they are properly organised and easily accessible.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience within manufacturing or engineering
- Good IT skills required including knowledge of Excel
- Able to make effective decisions and to work within tight deadlines.
- Educated to GCSE standard including Maths and English A - C.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary up to £22,000 depending on experience, early finish Fridays and excellent benefits.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our Office Support recruiter, Emma Harries on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673734.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.