8 months ago
Are you tech savvy and have a keen eye for detail? Are you self-motivated and able to work autonomously? Do you have experience creating and formatting documents? Then please apply today!
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working for an international law firm to ensure accuracy of all documentation. This role requires high confidentially whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Accurately creating and reformatting legal documents
- Amending documents from handwritten mark-ups
- Audio-typing and copy typing
- Proof read and check all work for spelling, grammar and presentation
- Finding solutions for difficult documentation
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience handling sensitive information
- Accurate typing skills
- Great problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications
- Knowledge of working with Styles, Cross-Referencing, Footnotes and track changes is essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
Paying up to £22,000
25 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays
4% matched pension employer contributions
Dress down Fridays and many more!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans.