23 days ago
25 July 2019
Are you an expert using Microsoft Office? Are you self-motivated and able to work autonomously? Do you have great attention to detail? Then please apply today!
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working for an international law firm to ensure accuracy of all documentation. This role requires high confidentially whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Accurately create and amend documents from handwritten mark-ups
- Audio-typing and copy typing
- Produce legal documentation to deadlines across various legal departments
- Proof read and check all work for spelling, grammar, formatting and presentation
- Finding solutions for difficult documentation
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience handling sensitive information
- Accurate typing skills
- Great problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications
- Knowledge of working with Styles, Cross-Referencing, Footnotes and track changes is essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £22,000
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans.