Donor Request Co-ordinator
Up to £31000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Donor Request Coordinator - London, Chiswick - £31K
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit is supporting a leading stem cell charity in their search for a Donor Request Coordinator to join their Donor Request Management team. As the Donor Request Coordinator, you will play an integral role in supporting the coordination of stem cell donations with unrelated donors.
This role is a hybrid role where they work 3 days in the office and 2 remotely. Their offices are based in Chiswick, where they work a standard 9-5 working day.
You will be joining a lively and interactive team of individuals. We are looking for someone who can slot in and bring a great personality to the team. There will be lots of opportunities for you to engage with other branches as well as being able to work on other exciting projects that are happening within the charity.
What you will be doing as Donor Request Coordinator:
- Notify potential donors of their match to a patient and educate and consent donors on the bone marrow or peripheral blood stem cell donation process.
- Work within the Confirmatory Typing (CT) team, managing the coordination of pre-testing for bone marrow and peripheral blood stem cell donations.
- Evaluate donors for medical and non-medical factors affecting suitability and eligibility using guidelines as set by the charity and national regulations.
What you will need as Donor Request Coordinator:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of sensitivity and empathy
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Collaborate with stakeholders to manage the coordination of blood tests and respond to donor and transplant centre complaints.
- Keep up to date with developments and learning in the field of stem cell donation.
What you will get in return as a Partnerships Co-ordinator:
- £31,000 per annum
- Hybrid working
- Generous annual leave allowance (25 days plus bank holidays)
- Corporate Eye Care Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Season Ticket Loans.
- DKMS pension scheme -employer DKMS pension scheme - automatic enrolment contribution rate: 3% employee, 5% employer
If you think this one's for you
Please contact Izzy Richards at Yolk Recruitment on 07458160673 or
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work