£25000 - £32000
3 months ago
Door Entry Engineer
Looking to take the next step in your security career? My client a successful fire and security solutions provider based in London are currently seeking two dynamic door entry engineers. The company have been established for over 20 years providing a full turnkey security, fire and home automation service across London.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for problem solving and carrying out system repairs on Door Entry and Access Control systems, across North West London and West London.
- Attended reactive maintenance call out.
- Elements of small work installation.
- Site surveys and remedial works.
- Technical support in the field and via telephone
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Strong door entry and access control experience.
- Experience of operating in a similar role.
- Minimum of 5 years security experience.
- Must be able to pass security screening.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either email@example.com or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.