19 days ago
11 November 2020
An established software company who work in the security sector have recently made their development team remote and will be looking to continue working in this manner post any lockdown/covid.
This is what you’ll be doing
- The core of the product is constantly having new features added to it and they are having new partners sign up to use the platforms
- You will participate in requirements gathering through to designing and developing proucts.
- All members of the team are involved in architecting the products
- Working to daily sprints and regular releases and updates
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team
- Good knowledge of web and software development principles
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, SQL Server)
- Experience working on cloud based technologies (Azure, Azure DevOps)
- Experience using Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £40k
- Fully Remote Working
- Non-contributory Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Flexible working around core hours
Got your attention
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.