£25,000 to £29,000
over 1 year ago
This .Net Developer role is for a leading Government branch based in Taunton, specialising in the collection and supplying of hydrographic and geospatial data.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Work in an Agile way creating customer focussed software solutions
- Creating, testing and documenting code to the highest possible standard
- Using methods such as automated testing and deployment to support continuous delivery
- Collaborating with other team members and the development community to expand and share your knowledge
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A solid understanding and commercial experience with C# .Net
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Experience working in an Agile manner
- A willingness to learn and develop your skillset
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary of £25,000 to £29,000
- Public sector benefit package
- Great training opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Working with a cutting edge tech stack
- The opportunity to work in a brand new office
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with Zak Underwood on either email@example.com or 02920 673 729.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.