about 1 month ago
Bristol with hybrid working
Up to £60000
This is a chance for a experienced .NET Developer to join a growing organisation who build software for companies in the education sector and are seeing a massive up take in their products with the need for remote schooling. The Senior .NET Developer will work on new products and be part of designing, developing and maintaining other product lines for the company moving forward.
As a .NET Developer this is what you’ll be doing
· Work on implementing and architecting products
· Deal with stakeholders to estimate technical business requirements and then turn that in to code
· Mentor more junior members of the team and review code from other members of the team
· Work on introducing and improving CI/CD pipelines for existing and new products
· Work to development best practices and methods and look to introduce new ideas and ways of working
As a .NET Developer, the experience you’ll need to bring to the team
· A good understanding of .NET Core
· Strong experience in .NET (C#, MVC)
· Experience working on Microsoft Azure
· Experience building CI/CD pipelines
· Experience working to best practices and following Agile methodologies
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with stakeholders across the business
As a .NET Developer this is what you’ll get in return
· Salary up to £60,000
· Remote working with ad hoc meetings in the office once a quarter
· Great company culture with a growing team
· Great benefits package to be disclosed on discussion
· Access to training budget and tools such as Pluralsight that developers are actively encouraged to use
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Leroy Brito at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.