£25,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
An award winning software house are looking for a .NET Software Engineer to join their team who build enterprise applications for a range of large scale clients. They have won product innovation awards consistently down to the collaborative approach they have to development where they actively encourage everyone to have an input.
This is what you’ll be doing
- The .NET Developer will need to have a real thirst for problem solving and an aptitude for learning.
- You’ll be working in a collaborative .NET development team who all consult on each project to drive solutions for each client.
- You’ll be communicating directly with clients on occasion as well as stakeholders across the business as you’ll work closely with testers, product managers and architects.
- You’ll work to daily sprints and regular releases and updates
The Technologies/Methods you’ll be working with and to
- C# .NET
- ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core
- SQL Server
- Message queries (MSMQ, RabbitMQ etc.)
- Understanding of unit-testing and source control
- An aptitude to learn new technologies and work on cutting edge projects!
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary’s ranging from £25k - £40k depending on experience
- Company Pension
- Company Social Events
- A relaxed, fun environment but can also offer a challenging work environment including exposure to cutting edge technology and leading industry solutions that help promote continued career development.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.