3 months ago
Looking to be part of a dynamic team? Have a love for hospitality? Exceptional customer service skills? The please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
Working for a growing company based in Cardiff you will be a brand representative delivering exceptional customer service to guests.
- Prepare check in for all guests put together arrival packs and allocate keys
- Check in all guests
- Regular communication with Operations Team ensuring any issues are reported
- Support out of hours when required on a rota basis
- Ensure apartment inventory is carried out
- Conduct routine apartment inspections to make sure it is up to guest standards
- Support Guest Services Manager
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Passionate about customer service
- Previous experience within hospitality is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Have a clean, full driving license
- Flexible shift pattern across 7 days a weekAnd this is what you’ll get in return
Between £17,000 - £20,000 for the right candidate
Career progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673743