£50000 - £60000 per annum
21 days ago
14 December 2023
DWH/ETL Test Engineer - Up to £60,000 per annum - Cardiff (Hybrid/Flexible working)
Looking for a new challenge in your career as a Data Warehouse/ETL Test Engineer? I'm looking for an experienced Engineer with a background in DWH/ETL/Migration/Analytics to implement a new Automation Framework for the Data Warehousing team.
This company values flexibility and inclusivity, providing a supportive environment for professional growth so future development is a major focus. You'll have the chance to work on a greenfield project and implement your ideas alongside equally talented engineers and leaders.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Test Planning & Control: Analyse requirements, design test levels, and communicate the test approach.
- Test Design & Execution: Design, script, and execute tests; manage defects; maintain test suites.
- Test Evaluation, Reporting, and Closure: Communicate test results and progress; identify and communicate residual risk; contribute to continuous improvement.
The skills/experience you'll bring to the team:
- ETL and Data Reconciliation testing of Data Warehouse tables.
- Testing against large data sets in complex programs/projects.
- Technical understanding of Data Warehousing terminology.
- Experience in creating Automation Frameworks for data testing.
- Executing and maintaining regression test suites (manual and automated).
- Testing in data-driven environments with advanced SQL skills
- Experience with Azure DevOps and ETL Tools in a Scrum Agile Environment
- Background in Software Testing (ISTQB Certified)
And this is what you'll get in return:
Salary up to £60,000 per annum.
Great well-being package.
Various discounts/employee perks.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Lewis Allen to find out more!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.