£31000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
14 days ago
22 June 2023
Dynamics Developer - up to £40,000 - Hybrid (Flexible working - 1 Day a week in Newport)
This role doesn't offer sponsorship.
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with an interesting civil service organisation who prioritise innovation and good digital practice.
We are helping them recruit for a Dynamics Developer who can operate in a cloud-first approach. This role is ideal for anybody with some experience using dynamics or power apps.
What the Dynamics Developer will be doing
You will be creating critical applications using Dynamics and Power Apps that integrated with other Azure features such as Logic Apps or Azure service Bus.
- Configuring Dynamics and Dataverse entities
- Creation and integration of PowerApps
- Creation of automated tests
- Implementing custom API's using REST
What the successful Dynamics Developer will bring to the team
You will have proven experience of Dynamics, Power Apps and Azure, as well as coding experience from one of the languages below.
- Have some experience with development
- Reasonable knowledge of the MS Dynamics and Power Platform technologies
- Keen desire to learn
- MS Azure knowledge
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of up to £40,000
- Pension scheme up to 27.9%
- Full Flexi-Time - Work your 37.5 hours on any schedule between 5am and 10pm
- Accrued Flexi-Time - If you work 37.5 hours in 4 days, you can have the fifth day off
- Unlimited access to Pluralsight learning videos
- 25 Days annual leave PLUS Bank Holidays (Increasing to 30 days)
Think this one's for you
If you think this Dynamics Developer opportunity is for you then please apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.