£30,000 - £35,000
about 1 month ago
£30,000 - £35,000 + bonus
Responsible for the strategy, management and delivery of the ecommerce strategy. Driving online customer acquisition. This is a great opportunity to work for an organisation in a unique industry to add an additional bow to your armoury.
· Own all channels of website performance, content and experience
· Lead and optimise PPC/SEO, identifying lead gen opportunities
· Creation and implementation of the ecommerce strategy
· Digital marketing activation
· Managing external agencies and providers
· Product line management
· Managing social media content strategy
Skills & Experience:
· Ideally educated to degree or professional marketing level
· 1-2 years marketing experience, ideally in both B2B and B2C
· Proven capability in online/ecommerce marketing, ideally in B2B markets
· Experience with Woocommerce Website (desirable)
What you get in return:
Our client are offering a very competitive salary and good benefits, which include, generous holiday entitlement, remote working, free parking on-site.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*