30000 - 35000
6 months ago
Working closely with the Head of Ecommerce this a rare opportunity that will allow you to have a very big impact on one of UKs most famous brands. This opportunity will allow you to work on the creative content which is uploaded to the website on a daily basis.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be assisting the Head of Marketing in the development and implementation of all things digital;
- Work with the Head of E-Commerce to develop and implement the annual sales plan.
- Own and manage the updating and publishing of various commercial sections of the website in line with product launches, campaigns and digital marketing activity.
- Execute the onsite trading plan to drive and increase the value and sales frequency of our customers through testing and optimisation of customer journeys.
- Maximise opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling onsite, by working with the wider E-Commerce and brand teams.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Candidates must have demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Sound understanding of UX principles and best practice is essential.
- Experience working within a CMS in a commercial environment is essential.
- Experience of cross-selling and up-selling on-site is essential and must be demonstrated.
- Experience of working with and managing external agencies is desirable.
And this is what you’ll get in return
25 days annual leave, a very generous pension scheme, a salary of between £30,000 - £35,000, share scheme, free parking.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either email@example.com or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.