£18000 - £23000
14 days ago
09 June 2019
I am looking for an experienced e-Commerce Specialist for a leading retail brand in the South Wales area. You will be experienced with Magento, Shopify, Amazon as well as best marketing practises for SEO, PPC and SEM.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be taking complete ownership and responsibility for the e-commerce side of the business, stretching your knowhow within the B2C environment and delivering a number of high quality, regularly updated webstores.
- Managing, updating and monitoring a multitude of websites, adding new products, price changes, checking for glitches.
- Updating the inventory management system.
- Merchandising products on the websites for optimal user experience.
- Developing and delivering strategic plans to increase and drive sales across all channels.
- Reporting on all ecommerce activities with a focus on conversions, measuring performance and implementing improvements.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- You’ll have at least two years of strong experience in ecommerce platforms including: Magento, Amazon, Amazon Vendor Central, Shopify and eBay.
- Experience delivering and monitoring successful SEO and SEM campaigns.
- You are analytical and thorough working to a high level of detail.
- You up to date with digital marketing trends, can create promotions, campaigns and other initiatives.
- Some ICT/hardware maintenance is desirable.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary that will grow with appraisals.
- A chance to develop with a rapidly growing company.
- It includes 23 days annual leave, increasing annually.
- You’ll be joining a friendly, laid back and close knit team.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Emily Brewster on either email@example.com or 02921 673 731.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.