3 months ago
South Wales, Competitive salary dependant on skills and experience. Free private healthcare and 27 days plus 8 bank holidays holiday entitlement.
This is what you will be doing
The EHS Co-ordinator will be responsible for supporting the maintenance of the EHS management systems, and associated activities, in line with corporate, internal, legal and international industry standards.
- Adhere to, and promote, all required health, safety and welfare policies that are established with the organisation.
- Support in maintaining the companies ISO 14001 (environmental) and OHSAS 18001 (health and safety), approved management systems.
- Conduct internal audits and inspections of manufacturing processes and business departments and resolution tracking.
- Involvement in continuous improvement initiatives on manufacturing and business processes.
The experience you will bring to the team
- NEBOSH qualification.
- Appreciation and some understanding of the automotive sector and/or manufacturing industry.
- High level of MS Office and IT competence.
There is also a must have
- A full UK Driving license is essential.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please get in touch today with an engineering specialist recruiter, Jessica Harmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.