Up to £32,000 DOE
8 months ago
EL/PL Litigation Fee Earner
Up to £32,000
Do you have civil litigation experience within a law firm or insurer? Are you looking to progress your career within a reputable law firm?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be managing a busy case load of EL/PL litigation matters within their reputable fast track department. You will be able to work on your own autonomy with minimal supervision, within a business who pride themselves on an ethical culture, who promote employee wellbeing and career progression whilst enjoying a work / life balance.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- An experienced personal injury (EL/PL/RTA/casualty/disease) fee earner (qualified or not) with litigation experience is essential
- Experience running your own case load of litigated matters (in either RTA, EL, PL and OPL) is essential
- Proven experience:
- taking and drafting witness statements
- completing allocation questionnaires
- part 7
- knowledge of the CPR
- compiling quantum assessments
What you’ll get in return:
- A real work life balance
- No weekend work
- A competitive salary, above the market rate for South Wales
- Real career progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.