Competitive Salary DOE
12 months ago
Electrical Design Engineer
Do you have an Electrical Engineering HNC or equivalent qualification? Have you programmed using Rockwell, Siemens, Beckhoff and Zenon Software? Do you have Engineering Design skills using AutoCAD Electrical?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible to design electrical control systems for machinery. This would involve you using AutoCAD Electrical for circuit designs, complete control safety analysis using Sistema and write/ develop machine software using Rockwell, Beckhoff and Siemens.
- Direct design work on customer projects ensuring direct liaison to gain a full understanding of their expectations.
- Attend specification meetings with customers regarding the Electrical design aspects of their projects.
- Be aware and manage cost targets in design and in a timely manner to the project timeframes.
- Carry out risk assessments on machinery.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience using AutoCAD to design Electrical Circuits.
- Experience programming using Rockwell, Beckhoff and Siemens.
- Have an Electrical Engineering HNC or equivalent qualification
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Company sick pay
- Death in service benefit up to 7x salary
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch today on 02921673753 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.