about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Senior Controls Engineer/ Project Engineer with experience of a fast-moving manufacturing environment?
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can join a progressive employer who is investing over £2million into their site over the next 18 months?
If yes, then please read on for more information on this excellent opportunity.
This is what you will be doing.
You will be reporting into the Site Engineering Manager to ensure the successful delivery of a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) System, in addition to managing the Electrical maintenance team.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the: supervising both a pro-active and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
Responsible for overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out whilst ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Educated to a minimum of ONC in Electrical Engineering.
· It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained engineer, who is passionate about wanting to transform operational efficiencies.
· Previous experience of leading Electrical Maintenance teams and project improvements is essential and must be demonstrable on the CV.
· Demonstratable PLC programming experience particularly with Siemens S7 and Allen Bradley programs.
· Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
· Able to work as a constructive member of a team and have strong sense of responsibility.
· Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy.
· Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary of Circa £55000 + benefits.
You will be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or give me a call on 07458 162531 for a confidential chat.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.