Caerphilly County Borough
6 months ago
Are you a strong Senior Electrical Engineer who is looking for a hands off role? This is an opportunity to join a global giant with manufacturing locations throughout Europe, they have recently invested over £20 million into their site in South Wales.
This is what you’ll be doing.
As the Electrical Engineer you will operate within a lean manufacturing environment.
Your focus will be on:
- Leading a team of Electrical technicians and Contractors to drive continuous improvement.
- Be an expert of PLC systems
- Use of engineering data and analytical tools to foresee and reduce production downtime
- Improvement projects including AC/DC drives and motors
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- A strong electrical background
- Relevant Electrical Engineering ONC/HNC (essential) HND (desirable)
- 5 years manufacturing experience
- Supervisory Experience (desirable)
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary of up to £48000 with a bonus of up to 10% and a matched pension up to 5%, with the opportunity to progress this as you complete training and become more experienced.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*