£20 - £25.39 per hour
20 days ago
16 June 2023
ELECTRICAL FITTER - INSIDE IR35 (VIA UMBRELLA) - UP TO £25.39 PER HOUR - BOLTON - 12 MONTHS - SINGLE STAGE INTERVIEW (F2F) - BPSS
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for an Electrical Fitter to work a 12 month deal from our client's site over in Bolton.
The Electrical Fitter will be responsible for carrying out manufacturing and test tasks within the electrical department, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Certify the product in line with Product Certification procedure.
- Demonstrated ability / willingness to certify own work in line with company quality standards.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant test times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement
- Formal technical engineering/ craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21. - Electrical Apprenticeship
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent.
- IPC 610 certified/ trained preferred.
- Possess experience in electrical wiring and assembly.
- Previous experience in the aerospace or defence industry would be desirable.
- Manual handling training.
- Lifting and slinging (including overhead cranes) training.
- ESD training.