£38000 - £40000 per annum
15 days ago
25 August 2022
Yolk is representing a Fast-moving consumer goods company in Bristol that are a global company and looking to attract an engineer to grow within the company.
This company offers a very stable opportunity with sites worldwide and an annual revenue of over £10 billion and have recently made an investment of circa £3million into their Bristol site.
With an average length of service over 10 years you will be joining a close-knit team with a desire to share knowledge and experiences.
Do you want to join a business that values your skills and values training?
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer this is what you will be doing.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager your main duties will be to support, maintain, improve all plant and machinery on site to aid the manufacturing process. As a Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be expected to use your initiative to help with the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), with the goal of a reduction of downtime due to equipment failure.
- Investigate and resolve electrical faults on plant and machinery.
- Fault find and fully understand engineering circuit schematics.
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Always ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with Health and Safety in mind.
- Improve the performance of production line.
- Ensure that ‘general’ building/facilities maintenance is carried out.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site
- The opportunity to work with robotic and automation systems.
- A time served Electrical Maintenance Engineer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- You will be electrically qualified, with the ability to fault-find and repair both electrical and mechanical fields.
- You will be both versatile and flexible with regards to pro-active & re-active maintenance duties.
- Any previous experience in the packaging/FMCG industry would be advantageous.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Methodical attitude and an excellent eye for detail.
- A team player that will be proactive when tackling maintenance breakdowns.
And this is what you will get in return.
A competitive salary up to £40,000 + benefits
You will be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Rhys Cogan 02921673756 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you are perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.