almost 2 years ago
Are you a strong Electrical Engineer looking for your next step? This is an opportunity to join a multinational manufacturer who invested over £5 Million into their production site.
This is what you’ll be doing.
In this days role you will take control of a busy manufacturing area covering of all aspects of machinery breakdown and upgrades.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Improve and develop new PPM schedules
- Manage Critical spare parts ensuring they are available at all times
- Liaise with external contractors ensuring work is carried out correct first time and within budget
- Supporting and promoting all continuous improvement activities on site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Electrical Apprentice trained or hold a relevant HNC/ONC
- Ability to carry out mechanical repairs including Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems.
- Experience and understanding of lean management
- 2 years manufacturing experience
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary of up to £40000, with the opportunity to progress in the future.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*