£37039 per annum
22 days ago
23 October 2021
Are you a strong Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for your next career move?
This is an opportunity to join a prestigious manufacturer who is looking to significantly invest in their site over the next 18 months.
This is what you’ll be doing.
In the role or Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be reporting into the Shift Maintenance Manager, being responsible for working with both internal and external teams for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), with the goal of a reduction of downtime due to equipment failure, ensuring machine uptime and improvements are enabling effective performance, and subsequently increasing quality & performance.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Report all actions carried out and any further actioned required on the CMMS system
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures.
- Interrogating PLC faults utilising OEM software to highlight any failures.
- Maintaining equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Work with production staff supporting and promoting all continuous improvement, quality and safety activities on site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Relevant Electrical qualifications with a minimum of NVQ level 3
- Interrogation on PLCs utilising Ladder logic.
- 2 years Manufacturing Experience
- 18th Edition (Desirable)
A competitive salary up to £37000, with the opportunity to progress this as you complete further training and become more experienced.
You’ll be joining a growing food manufacturing business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*